I recently launched a new tool designed to help speakers look more professional and get more speaking gigs. The tool is a set of Speaker One-Sheet Templates that you can 100% customize to showcase your expertise, your speaking topics, your book(s), and more.
Basically, if you’re a speaker, you need a one–sheet to help you describe your speech, share your bio, highlight one of your best testimonials, and to build your credibility as a professional. Once you have one, the options are limitless. Today I want to share the top 10 ways you can use your speaker one–sheet to get yourself booked for a speech:
- Use the PDF version on your website so meeting planners can easily see more about you, print it from their end, and share it with their bosses, event committees, etc.
- Get high quality copies made at your local print shop and use them in a direct mail campaign to reach out to meeting planners along with a copy of your book, pages of testimonials, sales letter, branded object(s), and more.
- Use the JPEG version as part of the header on your Facebook profile.
- Use the JPEG version as the header on your Twitter account.
- Link to the PDF version on your website from your LinkedIn profile.
- Send it as an attachment via email to anyone who inquires about your speaking.
- Email all your personal and professional contacts with a copy or linking to your website telling them how excited you are to have your own professionally-designed speaker one–sheet and ask for contacts of meeting planners.
- Write a blog post about your speech topic and feature your one–sheet as the featured image.
- Announce on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn that you now have a one–sheet and created a speech around your topic of expertise. Give your talk a compelling title and share some info about it.
- Work with a coach (like yours truly!) to help you build an entire speaking marketing plan that incorporates the use of your one–sheet as one of the printed materials.
Here’s what people are saying:
Get your Speaker One-Sheet Template today and have your speaker one-sheet done before lunch.